General Terms and Conditions
Hotel du Croisé
191b rue de Rianderie 59700 Marcq-en-Barœul Tel.03.20.72.25.63 Fax 09 70 63 14 80
1. You do not have a booking
We welcome you
· From Monday to Friday from 7 am to 8.30 pm
· Saturday from 8 am to 8.30 pm
· Sunday and public holidays from 8 am to 12 pm and 7 pm to 8.30 pm
2. You would like to make a booking
A. Guaranteed booking
Your booking is guaranteed (1):
If you book your hotel room online on our website www.hotelducroise.com.
If you book directly with the hotel, when you provide the type, number and expiry date of your payment card.
(1) Except in the event the bank details provided are not valid.
We remind you that providing your credit/debit card details to guarantee your hotel booking does not authorise payment for your stay but authorises us to debit your account for the 1st night of your booking in the event you do not arrive, if your booking is not cancelled in accordance with point 3 below.
Your hotel booking is also guaranteed if you pay in advance:
• By sending a cheque made out for the total of your booking at least 8 days before your date of arrival.
• Or by coming to the hotel to pay for your booking in advance.
Whenever a booking is guaranteed, you will be sent a booking number. With this booking number you can arrive at the hotel at any time. We will be here to welcome you if you arrive when the reception is open. If you arrive earlier or later, we will send you an access code by text on your day of arrival.
B. Simple booking
You can book directly with the hotel, without providing your credit/debit card details to guarantee your booking. You will be asked for a telephone number and your estimated time of arrival.
In this case we will be happy to welcome you between 12 and 8 pm on the first day of your stay.
If we have not heard from you by 6 pm or past your estimated time of arrival, your room will automatically be made available to other guests.
3. You would like to cancel your booking
For cancellations, you should inform the hotel directly as soon as possible.
• You will receive a cancellation number.
• This will confirm your cancellation is successful.
If you have a guaranteed booking, any cancellation must be made before midday on the day prior to your arrival.
In the event of no-show, any guaranteed booking:
• where you have provided your bank details and not cancelled before midday the day prior to your arrival date, will automatically result in you being charged for the cost of the first night and the cancellation of the rest of your stay.
• where you have paid in advance and not cancelled before midday the day prior to your arrival date, will result in the reimbursement of the cost of your stay minus the cost of the first night on your request.
4. You would like to extend your stay at Hotel du Croisé
You must ask reception about availability before 11 am. If the extension is possible, you will need to pay for the room so we can give you a new access code.
5. You need to check out early
You must tell reception before 11 am to make a partial cancellation. You will be reimbursed for the cancelled part of your stay by cheque sent in the mail.
• Room rentals are from 2 pm to 10 am the following day.
• Pets are not permitted.
• We do not accept Visa Electron and Maestro cards to guarantee a booking, but these cards can be used for payment. An invalid credit/debit card automatically results in cancellation of the booking.
• All the prices indicated are given for reference only and may be changed without warning.
• The photographs and information that appear on the website are not contractual.
These terms and conditions are applicable from 1 January 2013 and may be modified without warning.